Monday, January 12, 2009

Good morning

Well, just wanted to say good morning and hope everyone has a good day. Life is good. I hope to have a rather quite week. Today I plan on staying close to the house. Tomorrow I plan on going and having coffee with a very lovely lady in our church, then to quilting class tomorrow night. Wed stay at home. Thurs to Baton Rouge and then Friday maybe a trip to Monroe or not. My 20 year old is coming back home Thursday. He really pushes my buttons and takes days off my life very rapidly. I have already started having my memory going down hill lately. I do not really need the tension he brings with him. But what is a mother to do. I did not mean to write a downer but I must have needed to voice my concerns. Anyway, hug someone today and let them know you care. Sue

1 comment:

Diane said...

Have someone else sit him down and give him the "law". That you are ill with a terminal illness, that maintaining order in the home and quiet is PARAMOUNT. That any exceptions to these rules will render him HOMELESS. Get your husband to back you up. Post your house rules on the refrigerator. Make a STRIKE list and when he reaches your pre-agreeded upon number of STRIKES he's OUT. (we do a modified version of this with the teens. It ultimately works)