Monday, April 23, 2007

Reading Blogs

I spent most of today reading different peoples blog with EOAD. I want to know everything I can about what to expect. Yea, I was a nurse and worked with patients with Alzheimers. But I did not see them until the end stage. I never met anyone young or in the early stage. I taught about it, but it just isn't the same. There are alot of brave people out there and alot of support. I have really enjoyed chatting with so many these last few days and everyone is so upbeat. I have to learn from these great people. I have my kids can learn from these great people and their stories they have to share. Thank you Lynn for leading me in this directions, it was God sent. I have learned so much information and so many different sites out there for people with Alz. I never knew there was so much. I think it great that people are standing up and speaking out while they can. I hope I can sleep better tonight. If not I think I am going to have to take that new medication my doctor put me on, no matter what the side effects are. I can't keep going like this with no sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks