Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey ya"ll

It's been so lond since I sit down and wrote on my blog. I am hanging in there. I finished the National advisory board in July, I think, and the La. Task Force in Oct. I try to stay busy on a local level now, every chance i get. Here are 2 newspaper articles printed this month. They miss quoted Sandy about not being able to stop Alzheimer's, they left out the word not after can. Other than that I have really been trying to get the word out.
http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009911060313, http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20091115/NEWS01/911150306/Alzheimer-s-disease-touches-many.

Sal at www.whimsydoodlegraphics.com has some new purple ribbons for those of you that machine embroidry, so stop by and look around. I really have been pushing other companies to remember us next year for National Alzheimer's Awareness Month.

Till later. Hug someone you love. Sue

1 comment:

Diane said...

I miss you. I really wish there were a way for all of us to get together at LEAST once a year. I'm quite proud of you for sticking with the council, do you feel you were able to change ANY ideas within the Alz. Association? I feel as if they do *nothing* for people actually living with AD.