Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lazy week

Went to our support group Thursday. It was great. Had a new guy there and we had a good time talking. When Fannie gets back from vacation we are suppose to make a few changes, hopefully for the better to draw more people with early onset/early stage into the group. There were 3 of us Thursday which is kinda good when we have someone new that needs to talk. I have stayed close to the house this week and crocheted and knitted. I have tried to finish some projects and start new ones. I want to sew me a new purple jacket and black dress before I go to Alexandria to talk on the 5th of June. Jesse and replanted my mosquito plants today. We hope to try them out to see if they do indeed keep the mosquitoes away. Guess I will talk later. Hug someone and let them know you care.
Sue

No comments: