Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dealing

I have to say that I am so excited that my mom has found this outlet for expression. I am glad momma has found some other people that she can share with, that can understand where she is coming from. We (I) don't always understand how to act or react. Maybe because I am the stubborn one that doesn't want to read about it (Alzheimers). I just keep saying that I will deal with it as it comes, why know ahead of time what we are going to deal with. I knew that momma was uncomfortable on Saturday when we went to painting classes. But she didn't need to be because to me it wasn't about how our pictures turned out, it was that I was there with my mom and daughter. It was a great experience and made for some good memories. I love you momma and am very proud of how you are trying to help others.

No comments: