Sunday, April 22, 2007

Its been a long day but a good day

I spoke to another early onset Alzheimers patient in the chat room tonight. It was nice being able to talk to someone who truly understands and doesn't say yea I forget this or that too. Thanks Tracy for encouraging us on. It is human to forget things from time to time but for us its not that simple. I went to town this morning and ran some errands with Jesse then came home and decided to take a little nap that turned into 3 hours, so here I sit at 1 am in the morning unable to go to sleep. I had started me some socks but had to rip out all the stitches because they were too big. I had already ripped out stitches today because I had dropped one and it messed up about 4 rows. So I have decided to finish Jesse's hat with ear flaps for hunting season. I will probably be so tired and not be able to think straight tomorrow after being up so late tonight. Its like a vicious cycle. Its really been a quite day. Thank God for quite days.

No comments: